We're a day away from heading out to Italy and I wanted to share with you guys a quick guide to my packing habits for our European adventures! (Well, you can really use this for anytime your traveling!)
The biggest tip for traveling is to only bring a carry on..
1. Less to carry
2. Don't have to worry about airports loosing your luggage!
3. You don't have to wait at baggage claim :D
1. Picking Your Luggage -. Make sure it meets the measurements that your flight requires. We went with this one! Tip: Try not to get anything too nice or that attracts attention. Don't need anyone stealing your stuff or the expensive luggage piece for that matter (Louis Vuitton, Hartman, Etc)
2. Travel Size - Check the airports requirements/ 3-1-1 rules for liquids. Make sure all your toiletries are travel size/ under 3.04 fl oz and pack them in a clear bag.
3. Mix and Match - This really helps prevent you from bringing more than you need. Pick out key pieces (in trend and weather appropriate) that you can switch up and wear at least another day or 2. *Roll not fold!
4- Shoes - I decided that I would only pick 3 pairs of shoes (which still is a lot to me!). One pair of sandals (my tan birkenstocks), one pair of heels for the evenings (like these), and a pair of closed toe flats that are comfy and appropriate for the sacred places you visit.
5- List - I always find that it's helpful making list…for everything! Same thing applies to packing. Make a list for outfits, what you still need to buy for the trip, toiletries, etc.
Tips for your Trip!